Sunday, March 27, 2011

To introduce myself

My name is Hazim Ibrahim Alkadi, and I am from Saudi Arabia.  My first language was Arabic, and now I speak a little English.  I was born in the city of Riyadh.  My parents, brothers and sisters live in Saudi Arabia.  Both of my sisters are married and have a family, and my older brother is also married and has a family of his own.  I went to school in Riyadh, and my favorite subjects were math, anatomy and chemistry.  My hobbies in Saudi Arabia were playing soccer and camping.  I also love to travel and I have been to many countries including, Egypt, Morocco, Lebanon, Kuwait, and Germany.   When I lived in Riyadh I worked as a ticket agent for many airlines at the airport.  I want to learn English and study in America to experience another culture.

1 comment:

  1. Hazim,
    You have traveled a lot. I hope that you will be able to travel around in the USA. Don't miss class.

    ReplyDelete